Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

WEEK 2

week 2 
Date : 25 January 2011
Day : Tuesday
Venue : DKG 4/2

This week is week 2 I learned after entering the new year.
This class began with the introduction of self-connection of my friends who have not yethad the opportunity to do so and there is also a new sign to the class. 
oopSS !!!..I apologize for forgetting something.
 Before I forget I want to inform you all that we do vote to select the eventwhat should we do to complete our course work. after being given several suggestions, such as travel, dinner, BBQ, sports, games and competitions. 
We finally agreed to accede to the decision by all parties
  that received the most votes of travel. with this decision we will make an event such as visiting a travel-related production KRU, Astro,Red turtle, last Copaqe
 and so on.But we do not know if the date which
we will visit the site.
The second week I also got the first assignment is to make an essay related to the use of websites in education. We got the title of each of the votes that have been made. Class that day to chaotic and boisterous because votes are conducted. All scramble 
to get the title of the desire among students and have also taken a lot of ballots to enablethem to topics they like. 
That is because students do not receive ballots and ultimatelybring chaos. Thank God I am thankful for having a fun topic to understand. the assignment is adalh task group and as usual I will team with my good friend the yani.We have been discussing what to do and we also have to provide 60 questions relatedto topics that we can use the web in education. “ alone for two weeks and the secondclass. thank you abreast of my blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment